The Cleveland Hungarian Heritage Society sponsored a Children’s Christmas Program on Saturday, December 12. for children from ages 5-11 (younger and older siblings invited to “tag along”)
1. Getting to Know Hungary: a brief introductory presentation with pictures and facts
2. Mézeskalács cookie decorating
3. Hungarian Christmas card making
4. Hungarian huszár craft.
5. Map and Concentration games
6. Members of Girl Scout Troop 34 visited the Museum. “Kántálás” is an old custom in the villages where children went from house to house singing Christmas songs while collecting small donations.