The mission of the Museum — “. . . to preserve Hungarian Culture. . . ” — and the programs of the Society require continued funding. The Endowment Fund was established to provide a reliable base of partial support in perpetuity. A limitation of spending not more than 6% of the Fund’s value annually means permanent support will be assured. Please consider a gift to this Fund that will “live forever,” enriching our community and connecting it to our Hungarian Heritage.
WAYS TO GIVE:
- CASH – Tax deductible
- PLEDGES – Over a period of time
- APPRECIATED SECURITIES – The donor avoids a capital gains tax and receives an income tax deduction for the full market value
- PLANNED GIFTS – can reduce estate taxes
- Personal Will-It’s easy to include a provision in your will!
- Life Insurance- Complete a beneficiary form!
- IRA Accounts
- Savings Accounts, Mutual Funds-TOD (Transfer on Death provisions)
For information, contact Mr. Elmer Mészáros .
Mr. Mészáros, Endowment Chairman, calls on members and friends of the Museum to “take an ownership position in its future.” Your planned gift will ensure the ability of the Museum to educate and inspire future generations.