Virtual Wine Tasting 7:00 – 8:00 pm
You can join our wine tasting event for free at clevelandhungarianmuseum.org/vintner2020/
on Saturday, October 24 at 7 p.m.
We will be live-streaming this event from the Cleveland Hungarian Museum.
A donation to support the Hungarian Museum in any amount will give you chance to win a prize in our raffle. Items on the “raffle table” include wines, wine glasses, Hungarian Habán ceramic reproductions, and many more!
Should you wish to taste some of these fabulous wines from Hungary, donation levels are listed below.
To your health! Egészségedre!
Virtual Wine Tasting Featured Wine Descriptions.
- St. Andrea Winery “Boldogságos” Egri Csillag Grand Superior, 2018; Boldogságos Vineyards, Egerszólát, Hungary
White: blend of four white grapes, rich, crisp acidity, full-bodied
- St. Andrea, Rosa Mystica, 2019; St. Andrea Winery, Eger, Hungary
Rose: refreshing, light, sharp acidity, cranberry aromas
- St. Donát, Magma (Kékfrankos) 2017; Szent Donát Winery, Balatonfüred, Hungary
Red: 100% kékfrankos grape, medium bodied, sour cherry, raspberry aroma
- St. Andrea, “Áldás” Egri Bikavér Superior, 2018; St. Andrea Winery, Eger, Hungary
Red: seven grape blend, rich, complex, magnificent balance
- Vida, La Vida Merlot, 2016; Vida Family Estate, Szekszárd, Hungary
- Béres Sweet Szamorodni, 2015; Tokaj, Hungary
Dessert: blend of furmint and kövérszőlő, balances sweetness and lively acidity
Please note: Importer’s stock is limited to current inventory. Substitutions of equal or greater quality may occur.