The Cleveland Hungarian Heritage Society cordially invites you to attend our 26th Annual Vintner Dinner on FRIDAY, October 14, 2022.
Celebrating fine Hungarian wines, lively Hungarian music and great Hungarian hospitality, Honoring Diana Rogers and Daniel Corrigan and Hungarian Genealogical Society of Greater Cleveland
Woodside Event Center at St. Michael’s
5025 East Mill Road, Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147
Reception from 6:30 – 7:15 pm with dinner served at 7:30 pm
Dinner music by Harmonia – Cocktail attire requested
Featured Wine Descriptions
- Appetizers: Tóth Ferenc Winery “Leányka” 2020; Eger, Hungary
White: grape originally from Transylvania, floral aromas, dry, flavors of lemon, pear, green apples
- Salad: Gizella Winery “Barát Hárslevelű” 2019; Tokaj, Hungary
White: 100% Hárslevelű, blend of grapes picked on 2 dates, fresh, delicate, elegant aroma
- Salmon: Gizella Winery “Szent Tamás Hárslevelű” 2019; Tokaj, Hungary
White: from “Grand Cru” vineyard, only 3 barrels produced, intense acidity, flavors and alcohol
- Pork: Szt. Donát Winery “Kékfrankos” 2017; Balatonfűred-Csopak, Hungary
Red: 100% Kékfrankos, elegant, complex aromas, velvet texture, crisp, juicy, layered
- Dessert: Erzsébet Winery “Tokaj Sweet Szamordni” 2017; Tokaj, Hungary
Golden color, 100% furmint, full bodied, round sweetness balanced by juicy acidity
- In wine packages: St. Donát Winery “Tramontana” 2018; Balatonfűred-Csopak, Hungary
Red: blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, juicy, fruity, medium body
*** Please note: Importer’s stock is limited to current inventory. Substitutions of equal or greater quality may occur.
Feel free to download a copy of this year’s Vintner Wine Tasting Event invitation.